I sat here waiting, and waiting. I longed to see the boy of my dreams, and longed to be with him. I know it was all just a joke; a trick. "If you really do love me, and will wait for me, you'll see what'll happen"
Of course, I have always loved him, but if he loves another, than he doesn't love me, so whats the point in waiting for him if he doesn't love me now? Am I really a fool? I suppose I am.
And so I told the boy, the one who really wants to save me, to wake me up. Make me open my eyes. I left him a little note:
'I left that cold glass of water on the table.
Now please wake me up.'
But if I know my own stupidity,
And if I realize what Im doing wrong...
Than how am I asleep?
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment